Assistant Finance Manager
This new position is responsible for the overall HOYA Surgical Optics (HSO) US financial responsibility, financial strategy, annual/quarterly budget, support functional leaders as Finance Business Partner and the month/year end close of financials.
The incumbent is to provide clear and transparent management/ad-hoc reports, direction and guidance to business partners and ensure ownership of financials lie with business partners.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Co-ordinate and support with local accounting team in HOYA
- Support Research and Development site in Irvine on key financials matters and provide insights to financial reporting
- Provide financial support to other functional groups in Irvine or the US site
- Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance and risk management
- Provide effective commercial procedures, initiate changes to ensure key operational, commercial, and financial targets are delivered
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all functions and their teams
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financials, forecasts, and quarterly budgets to ensure good quality decision making and achievement of financial goals
- Ensure implementation of budget, forecast planning, and process with business leaders
- Provide project management accounting and analytics to business leaders
- Participate/support in special projects by collaborating with various functions
- Bachelor degree in a finance/Business administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role/industry
- Good interpersonal skills, project management and analytical skills
- Excel, SAP, Power BI, and Microsoft Office proficiency preferred
- Able to work within high pressure international environment
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!