Customer Service Manager EMEA
About HOYA Surgical Optics (HSO)
HOYA Surgical Optics (HSO) is the globally leading Preloaded Intraocular Lens (IOL) focused company that provides technologies and solutions that exceed expectations, enabling ophthalmic surgeons to focus on restoring sight. We are dedicated to improving the vision and quality of life for millions of people suffering from cataract, and helping them celebrate life visually.
At HSO, People is the key factor to our success. We aim to create a conducive work environment for our employees around the globe, and to promote an inclusive culture based on our core values – Excellence, Passion, Innovative, Collaboration, and Accountability.
HSO way of working
In fulfilling our roles, we are
- Accountable for our own capabilities and development.
- Focused on delivering results without excuses, and
- Alive to the sensitivities, risk, and impact we have on others and work in a way that helps others do their work effectively.
We are looking for people who
- See beyond self and are impact focused.
- Consider the needs, challenges, and objectives of every person they interact with
- Exhibit positive reinforcement to help others succeed.
About the role
Works closely with and have impact on: Customer Service, Supply Chain, Sales
Reports to: Director, Supply Chain
Key duties & responsibilities
- Manage the Customer Service department for direct markets (France, Germany, Austria) and distributor markets (all other countries in EMEA region).
- Drive and further develop all task related to Customer Service like order management, order fulfilment, customer feedback management, and tender management.
- Oversee and manage the continual development of processes in cooperation with employees.
- Responsible for external escalations from customers, and internal escalations from within the company, like for example the sales force.
- Regular communication and extension of existing KPI’s
- Crisis and backlog management
- Active design, analysis, structuring, determination, and optimization of processes and designing of new processes related to customer centricity and customer orientation.
- Development of in-house standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of customer master data inside the ERP system.
- Documentation of processes in the quality management tool
- Documentation and inform related parties on backorder situations.
- Regular communication to the stakeholders and sales team regarding actual situations.
- Drives digitalization in the customer related topics.
Experience & Functional competency
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading Team Leaders and employees in an intercultural environment
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant customer service experience
- Experience in handling medical products or other related products with quality regulations
- Experience in the medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Project and Change management skills
- Good knowledge in ERP systems (Navision, Dynamics365, SAP)
- Experience with the implementation of a new ERP system
- Very good knowledge in MS Excel (Pivot tables, Data analysis, Reporting and visualizing in graphs)
- Good knowledge in MS PowerPoint and Word.
- User knowledge in other products regarding digitalization including CRM, EDI and Ticket-system is a plus
- Fluent in German and Business fluent in English (B2)
- B1-level in French is a plus.
- Able to work independently and shows ownership towards areas of responsibilities
- University degree in a commercial, supply chain, or related area.
- Equivalent proven development
What we are offering
- Growing company with opportunities to develop
- Flexible work arrangement
- Pension scheme
- 30 days vacation + 1 free day on Christmas and New Years eve
- Restaurant checks and gift card
- Further benefits
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to email@example.com; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!