Customer Service Representative (d/f/m) for Germany - Temporary
Frankfurt am Main
The Customer Service Representative (d/f/m), is a central point of contact for our sales force – ensuring that our customers – ophthalmic surgeons – can perform operations that restore sight to their patients. We are currently looking for motivated, energetic employees to join one of our Customer Service teams in Frankfurt on a temporary (1 year contract) basis.
- Central point of contact between the assigned territory sales representative in Germany and our logistics center (also located in Frankfurt/Main)
- Process all incoming orders (phone, mail and fax) for intraocular lenses and related material
- Handle incoming phone calls from sales team and customers
- Keep customer master data up to date in the CRM system
- Create and send invoices
- Maintain price lists in the CRM system
- Check stock availability and suggest strategies for overcoming shortages
- Prepare consignment reports for the sales team and management
- Together with the team colleagues, ensure the availability of the customer service department within opening hours (currently 08:00 to 17:00 / Monday to Friday)
Skills and Competencies
- At least first experience in customer service with German clients
- Strong verbal skills and remain calm in stressful situations
- Solution-oriented and proactive
- Business savvy and have knowledge of basic business processes
- Familiar with order management/ERP systems
- You speak fluent German, good English (French is a plus)
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!