Director, Molding Engineering
Main Purpose of Job
Main role of this position is to manage critical manage a team of Molding Engineers working on complex projects including overall project planning, tracking, budget, mold quality maintain and coordination with other department to solve problems.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead and facilitate a team of Engineers as they introduce new projects and/or products into the company
• Introduce the industries’ best practices to drive not only productivity, but skills and capabilities
• Work with Management, Sales / Program, Production etc to evaluate project specification
• Analyze technology, resource needs, in house capabilities etc to plan and assess the feasibility, risk and challenges of projects.
• Through Risk and challenges assessment, develop solutions to overcome such risk and challenges upfront to achieve a sustainable performance
• Lead and facilitate a team of Engineers to establish detailed plans to meet project timeline and accomplish project goals
• Coordinate and direct the integration of technical activities effectively to ensure smooth running of projects
• Drive and oversee automation projects to improve productivity
• Manage resource planning within the Project Team to ensure there is adequate technical resource deployment and good technical capabilities to effectively carry out Project activities.
• Manage overall Project expenses to ensure costs are within set budget
• Develop and implement systems, standards and procedures for Molding Engineering Dept. so that there is work consistency and clear accountabilities
• Plan and implement Programs to build and develop Molding Engineering strength
• Actively participate in training not only within engineering department but support training production staff in relevant topics that can enhance their capabilities and knowledge
Bachelor’s degree in in Science or Engineering or related field. Master's degree Preferred.
Over 10 years with Molding Engineering management experience in a regulated fields (Medical Devices)
Logical thinking and good communication skill in English are required to work with different cultures, employees and leaders
Collaborate with other department and ability to influence other department to change and improve.
Frequent travel to other HSO sites (e.g. Lamphum etc)
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to email@example.com; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!