Main Purpose of Job
- To conduct chemical testing and analysis.
- To provide engineering support activity for end-of-life material, shelf-life, and regulatory efficiency related engineering work.
- Support design transfer of new product by qualifying the new process and equipment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To conduct chemical testing and analysis using GC-MS and HPLC.
- To generate risk assessment, engineering protocol and report, and to initiate change control request.
- To support qualification of replacement material in end-of-life activities for business sustaining purposes.
- To support engineering work to address regulatory authority deficiency.
- To perform shelf-life study on existing or new products.
- To support new product or new process development and qualification.
- To analyze data using appropriate statistical tool (Excel or Minitab software) for engineering related purposes.
- To be proficient in related ISO standards.
- 1 – 3 years working experience. Fresh graduate is welcome.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemistry or Material science, or with relevant working experience.
- Possess critical and analytical thinking skill and is able to think out-of-the-box in resolving process/equipment related issues.
- Have a sense of urgency to complete task within schedule.
- Good writing skill with the ability to document in protocol and report.
- Good planning skill in project execution.
- Effective communication in English is essential.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!