Finance Manager, Global Controlling
Main Purpose of Job
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate monthly closing and division level actuals consolidation, meeting HOYA standards and reporting requirements.
He/She acts as the lead for Transfer Pricing, calculating, arranging annual adjustments if required, ensure TP documentation are kept up to date, and as the super-user/admin for the Division Ringi process and system.
This role is also responsible for HOYA Surgical Optics (HSO) cash reporting, drive working capital improvement across HSO, and to drive accounting process/policy standardization across HSO and document HSO financial SOPs in a global depository.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure month end is done in a structured and timely manner across HSO entities and ensure actuals are reported accurately, meeting Hoya Corporate standards and reporting requirements
- Responsible for HSO monthly actual P&L, BS and CF consolidation and intercompany matching exercise across HSO
- Responsible for HSO monthly cash reporting – actuals and forecast
- Monitor HSO overall foreign exchange exposures
- Arrange post month-end reviews- PL, BS, CF; follow up with each HSO entity after the review to ensure follow-up actions
- Drive accounting process/policy standardization across the HSO entities, establish necessary financial SOPs, and build repository of all the financial SOPs and policies in a Global Repository
- Assist HSO entities with timely closure of statutory audits and internal audit CARs
- Assist with transfer pricing calculations for HSO entities, coordinate annual adjustments between entities if required, and ensure all HSO entities transfer pricing documentation are kept up to date
- Act as the super-user/admin for the Division‘s Ringi process/system, and periodically review the HSO delegated authority matrix and as necessary modify to improve compliance and controls
- Continuously drive working capital improvement across entities, focus on consignment/inventory management
- Provide finance support on such other tasks and projects as may be undertaken by the business from time to time
- Qualified accountant with minimum 8-10 years in a Accounting/Finance role
- Global or regional experience is preferable
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant qualifications
- Strong knowledge in accounting system (SAP/AX/Microsoft Office)
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Have good understanding in financial standards, finance processes and strong in control
- Good communication with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to influence and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing to be hands on with off-system work
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to email@example.com; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!