Global Cybersecurity Specialist - Technical
About the role
Works closely with and have impact on: All HSO Functions
Reports to: Global IT Infrastructure & Operations Director
Function: Global IT
The Cybersecurity Specialist is responsible for implementing, managing, and enhancing cybersecurity measures to protect the organization's digital assets and information systems. This role involves development of security architecture and design, analyze security threats, and implement technical solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain security architecture, guidelines, and procedures in accordance with information security policies and industry best practices.
- Develop security tools investment roadmap and ensure integration of security measures into the organization's infrastructure.
- Evaluate and assess the security maturity of third-party vendors and partners to ensure compliance with the organization's security standards based on ISO27001.
- Establish and manage security monitoring tools such as EDR, NDR, Splunk, Microsoft Sentinel etc. to detect and analyze security risks and threats.
- Lead investigation of security incidents by analyzing logs, identifying security issues, and recommending solution.
- Track suspicious network, application, and user behavior.
- Investigate breaches, gathering evidence, and analyzing data.
- Conduct and prepare security log / access reviews.
- Communicate security requirements and recommendations to stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Experience in implementing cybersecurity solutions within IT and OT environments.
- Hands-on experience in Data Classification and Loss Prevention tools.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience as a security professional
- Knowledge of common security framework like ISO27001, CIS, NIST, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud and native security solutions is required.
- Working experience with incident response in relation to cyber events is required.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to cybersecurity (e.g., GDPR, FDA, etc).
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken & written) and comfort communicating security risks and controls to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with DevSecOps transformation is plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Industry certifications such as CISSP or Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert.
- On Demand (less than 10%)
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!