Global ERP Program Director
The role is part of the IT and Digital Leadership Team and leads the implementation of Global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) processes and systems across HOYA Surgical Optics (HSO) by planning, organizing, directing, and supervising program activities in a cost-effective and productive manner to achieve strategic objectives. Through the implementation of the Global ERP, s/he supports the following strategic objectives:
- IT Modernization and Risk Management, to eliminate business risk due to out of support ERP systems running on legacy technology
- Business Process Optimization, by standardizing and reengineering business processes as part of the Global ERP implementation, to support the corporate commercial and operational goals
- Compliance and Patient Safety, through the integration of quality and regulatory systems and processes with the future Global ERP processes
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and align program/project objectives in line with HSO’s strategic vision and goals
- Partner with key stakeholders to align on their challenges, expectations, and communicate transparently to build trust and ensure buy-in
- Review the scope of functional requirements and act as an advisory for business process harmonization and optimization
- Liaise with global business and technical (internal/external) teams to develop the Global ERP program plan
- Manage budget and resources throughout the project to ensure that they are utilized efficiently
- Work directly with the technical teams (internally and suppliers) to ensure program milestones are met as scheduled. Eliminate impediments by timely escalating them to ensure smooth delivery of the program/projects
- Establish and implement a program governance and communication mechanism including steering committee meetings, sponsor meetings, project team meetings, status reports, etc.
- Share regular status with the Steering Committee to ensure the project has complete support and issues have minimal disruptive consequences.
- Design and execute an organizational communication and change management plan in alignment with the rollout roadmap to ensure smooth and timely onboarding of users on the new processes/ERP system
- Experience of having managed a full-cycle Business Process Transformation program with Global ERP Implementation
- At least 10 years of experience with ERP technology (Microsoft preferred) management and implementation
- Knowledge of end-to-end business processes including sales, service, supply chain and logistics and manufacturing, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related
- MBA will be advantageous
- Proven ability to plan, direct, and review the design, development, implementation, and operation of systems in a global ERP (preferably Microsoft) environment
- Skilled in strategic & tactical planning and program management- with demonstrated ability to quickly understand and align with the organization, structure, and priorities
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time, and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to successfully serve as a coach and mentor to others with demonstrated ability to inform and influence senior leadership, management, and individuals in various parts of the organization to work toward successful outcomes
- Experience in managing a department or sizable project budgets, together with associated reporting and metrics
- Strong understanding of IT Governance best practices (e.g. ITIL)
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting, and risk management
- Superior soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Up to 50% to project locations (Germany, Thailand, Singapore, Japan)
- Office environment
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!