Internship Finance (d/f/m)
Frankfurt am Main
We are looking for a full-time intern to support our finance team as soon as possible. The period can be discussed together (minimum 6 months).
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
As our intern, you will support our Financial Business Partner team in the following potential areas of activity:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Support the ongoing development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
- Support with current projects
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Assist in the development of financial models/analyses, etc.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for management and other stakeholders
Skills and Competencies:
- Current Bachelor's (at least 2nd year) or Master's degree in accounting/finance/business administration and economics; or in a gap year between Bachelor's and Master's degrees
- Initial work experience in finance (internships, apprenticeship or similar) and first international experience desirable
- Analytical thinking skills and strong interest in financial topics
- Very good command of MS Office products, especially Excel
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Feels comfortable working in a multinational and multicultural environment with lots of challenges
- Hands-on, curious and proactive
- Initial experience with accounting/financial systems an advantage
- Excellent English and German
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!