IT Support Analyst (d/f/m)
Frankfurt am Main
The IT Support Analyst administers and maintains information technology systems (including PC and LAN equipment). This role provides IT operations functions to all departments of the Frankfurt headquarters for the organization's standard hardware, software, and voice/data network solutions. S/he is responsible for the installation and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers, and LAN network connectivity equipment. The IT Support Analyst provides on-site support of hardware, software, and network connectivity issues. S/he acts as the primary point of communication for all user support-related requests and performs local system administration and operations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide IT support to all our EMEA departments and colleagues (primarily in Germany, but also in France, Austria, Italy and other countries)
- Administer and maintain our information technology systems (including PC and LAN equipment)
- Perform local system administration
- Responsible for installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software
- Perform complex software/hardware troubleshooting, patches and reinstallations
- Responsible for maintenance of systems documentation
- Monitor data backups
- Monitor security compliance
- Work closely with local IT vendors
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree / training in Information Technology (or equivalent) with 3 to 5 years related experience or equivalent combination
- Demonstrated experience with standard software applications including MS Office 365 and Windows (server)
- Passionate about current trends in PC/servers/networking/virtualisation technologies and backup systems
- Expertise with support and troubleshooting of personal computers
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Fluent German and English (any additional language is a plus)
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to email@example.com; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!