Marketing Manager (France)
The Marketing Manager will support the French commercial organization in all aspects of marketing activities related to the HSO IOL product portfolio – with a particular focus on Advance Technology IOLs and enhanced monofocals.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Create product launch and brand plans that adapt global strategies and tactics to the needs of the French market.
- Own and drive execution of these plans.
- KPI tracking and ensuring course correction is made appropriately as needed.
- Ensure the correct presentation of HOYA corporate and HOYA product brands in line with strategy.
- Work with the Global marketing services team on timely creation, translation, and adaption of marketing tools.
- Develop and execute plans for KOL advocacy (for example podium presence, company-sponsored peer-to-peer activities).
- Execute global digital marketing and education strategies
- Collaborate with global training department (creating, adapting, and delivering training).
- Deliver local language training to sales and B2B partners.
- Organise national congress presence and work with global marketing team to support success of events at major regional congresses.
- Ensure that appropriate promotion materials are prepared and distributed.
- Collect and consolidate market intelligence.
- Pricing analysis
- At least 5 years of medical device experience including direct experience in the IOL business.
- Specific expertise in marketing and product management, including product lifecycle management.
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or engineering; combined with post graduate qualifications in Marketing or comparable.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Experienced in developing and presenting strategies, plans, and business cases.
- Demonstrated proficiency in identifying and prioritizing marketing opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with cross-functional teams to meet business objectives.
- Team player; able to manage diverse groups within a matrix-type environment.
- Able to foster excellent relationships and build credibility quickly at all levels.
- Able to work independently and to inspire and influence others.
- Fluency in French; English at a very high level
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to email@example.com; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!