Sales Operations Specialist, South Korea
The Sales Operations Assistant is responsible to optimize the administration of end-to-end logistics management functions, including multiple job functions such as ordering, procurement, inventory control, customer services, transportation & distribution, customs etc.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Order Management – Receive sales order and provide delivery dates to customers
- Arrange and coordinate on-time delivery of products along with proper documentation like invoices, packing details, shipping information, etc. to satisfy customer’s requirements
- Key in order details of the logistic process into the ERP system
- Handle logistic claims from distributors/customers in the proper manner
- Monitor inventory level for each product and maintain adequate level of inventory to meet company’s and customer’s requirements
- Prepare inventory stock take report following Work Instructions
Operation area control (in scope)
- Monitor temperature of storage area to ensure it under control gap
- Oversee pest control of storage area and investigate when abnormalities are found
Import management related to customs clearance
- Support process to ensure all customs clearance is in compliance with regulations
- Closely communicate with relevant vendors to monitor and track import
Collection of IOLs
- Work closely with the PCIOL sales team to ensure collection of back up IOLs from customers are done on timely basis
- Effectively run the 4PL operation, including work processes, customer satisfaction, long term growth and development within established corporate guidelines
- Support Country Manager to plan mid/long term logistic strategy to minimize costs, and ensure satisfactory standards of service is provided
- Review and approve documents according to HSO SOP/WI
- Communicate with the customer service teams in (HQ, GDC, & HLAM) on claims for damage, missing, shortage documentations, and archive for returns of both expired products and special products, Toric, etc.
- Provide regular reports on time, which include sales reports, inventory reports, etc.
- Support the PCIOL sales team to manage sales accounts efficiently, including number of units delivered, number of units returned, number of units invoiced, etc.
- Prepare inventory management report to KR authority
- Pack IOLs and invoice to prepare for shipment
- At least 1~2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management using the ERP system
- Work experience in relevant functional operations
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Good communication skill with relevant stakeholders
- Analytical, team oriented, conscientious and hands-on
As per business requirement - Less than 5%
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!