Senior Manager IT Governance
Frankfurt am Main
The Senior Manager IT Governance will support enterprise transformation and optimization initiatives focusing on growing revenue, optimizing costs and mitigating risks by applying existing, new and emerging technologies, processes and industry best practices.
S/he is responsible for providing strategic leadership to establish governance principles and frameworks and identifying and driving improvement initiatives to increase people and organizational capabilities across the IT function. S/he is also responsible for leading strategic IT initiatives through applying structured project and program methodologies to existing processes and increase consistency and successful project implementation across the organization.
- Lead the definition of policies, processes, strategies, standards, and guidelines using best practice frameworks, whilst reviewing current approaches and suggesting improvements
- Develops IT governance model and processes to achieve a flexible, efficient approach for continuously improving processes and maximizing effectiveness
- Serves as the governance authority, in collaboration with respective internal subject matter experts, and enforces relevant technology, compliance, quality, privacy and security standards and policies for all software systems within the enterprise
- Plans change management activities
- Works in close collaboration with IT and business teams to lead strategic Business-IT programs (as Program Manager) such as: rollout of global platforms like ERP, PLM, MES etc. across the enterprise
- Works with Global Head of IT and Digital to drive agile adoption within the enterprise for all IT Projects
- Proactively identifies the resources, structures and cultural changes necessary to ensure that the IT organization is agile and adaptable to execute business strategy
- Develops and executes the IT & Digital communication plan to ensure that critical issues and achievements are communicated timely to the relevant stakeholders
- Develops and implements recommendations to solve complex, enterprise-wide and process-specific ambiguous problems
- Ensures specific metrics and measures are incorporated into solutions enabling continuous improvement
- Develops a coordinated strategy and plans to manage the multiple vendors the IT function engages on an ongoing basis
- Collaborates with IT Leaders and Finance function to support the preparation, management and optimization of the annual IT budget
Skills and Competencies
- Passion to work for a growing medical technology organization
- At least 10 years of experience in an IT Governance or IT Program Management role contributing to business and digital transformation in the healthcare industry (preferably)
- Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- Proven experience with large scale program and business process management principles, processes and tools
- Experience with performance metrics and measures, customer assessment, cost/benefit analysis, benchmarking, process mapping/simulations, data collection, problem identification
- Deep understanding of where technology initiatives overlap and intersect, collaborating to avoid duplication and identifying best practices that can be utilized to support the wider organization
- Understanding of the different types of agile principles, methodologies and frameworks, especially those designed to be scaled at the enterprise level
- IT procurement and vendor negotiation experience
- In-depth knowledge of tools, concepts, methodologies and techniques of business process reengineering, change management
- Experience managing budgets and delivering multi-million-dollar programs
- Professional Project Management certification preferred
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate concepts and reports to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions and organization goals
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!