Senior Manager, SCM Excellence
Main Purpose of Job:
Planning and purchasing processes for New products. This Senior Manager SCM Excellence assumes the coordinating lead and work closely with internal and external parties to ensure the launch of new products and consignment set up are efficiently managed.
He/She must be able to deliver efficient, effective, and flexible solutions for set up and improvement of SCM processes in the factory, Global Distribution Center, regions, new legal entities, and is also responsible for digitalization of SCM processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in change activities such as new product introductions, site transfers, packaging changes, etc. to optimize supply and minimize business impact from a supply perspective
- Take ownership of all planning and fulfilment of new product delivery
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place for new products and phase out products
- Design, develop and implement SCM processes to aid business growth in new legal entities
- Drive process improvements, support continuous improvement initiatives in the SCM area and the related tools
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT systems in place are effective, data are accurate, up to date
- Set up of multilevel Bill of Materials (BOM) to enable decoupling points in manufacturing process
And in Relationship Management
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan, and facilitate on-time materials to the production line for new products
- Liaise with stakeholders on product change requests, review, and communicate the impact on material planning and schedules
- Develop and maintain good relationships with regional IT, QA ME, teams
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant Qualification
- 10-12 years experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably from a global company with fast evolving environment, or ophthalmology/medical, pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of supply planning and other aspects of SC including RCCP, Master Scheduling, Forecasting, Demand Planning and S&OP, Purchasing
- Detail-oriented, organized, reliable, strong analytical capabilities and resourceful with a relentless customer focus
- Excellent communication skills and a team player who can collaborate cross functionally
- Experience in handling supplier relationships
- Good working knowledge and experience of using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems or similar
- Experience of delivering results through cross-functional working
- Knowledge of lean techniques may be advantageous
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
- Proven analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Proficient at ERP systems, process mapping, flowcharting, database systems, advance excel skills, and Microsoft Office
- Able to speak and write fluently in English
- Up to 15%, mainly in Asia
- Position based in normal factory environment with occasional travel across Asia. Able to work within a fluid and dynamic international environment.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!