Solutions Architect Web Technologies (d/f/m)
Frankfurt am Main
The Solutions Architect Web Technologies (d/f/m) evaluates the organization’s business needs for Web Technologies solutions, defines best practices, principles, and architectural blueprints for Hoya Surgical Optics (HSO) and determines technology solutions to support those needs leveraging software, hardware or infrastructure. This role is responsible for the development of the overall vision that underlies the projected solution in support of business goals and executes that vision through technical implementation. S/he is part of a team consisting of digital and technology experts who support and actively promote the digital transformation of HOYA Surgical Optics. From feasibility assessments to solution scoping, conceptual design and delivery s/he will be the driving force of the architecture, delivery, and technical product roadmap.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Business Leads, Product Owners, Development teams and Customers to develop solution architecture for secured Digital products and services, including validating detailed requirements and process and customer journey mapping to facilitate effective development of solutions
- Define the architectural framework, standards, and principles, including frontend, security, and reference architecture
- Provide a standard common business vocabulary, express strategic requirements, outline high-level integrated designs to meet those requirements, and align with enterprise strategy and related business architecture
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications, including user interface layouts, data streams, integrations, transformations, and business processes
- Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs or problems
- Create detailed technical designs, considering factors such as scalability, performance, security, and maintainability
- Conduct a system architecture evaluation and collaborate within the IT organization to improve the architecture. Create and lead the process of integrating IT systems for them to meet the organization’s requirements
- Supervise and guide development teams as necessary to develop scalable solutions and products
- Collaborate and coordinate with multiple internal departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors to share learning around Digital practices and tools
- Work closely with the project team to define project scope, timelines, planning, and resource requirements
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in Drupal and Acquia technologies and leverage your in-depth knowledge of Drupal and Acquia to recommend optimal solutions and identify potential risks or challenges
- Completed technical/university studies in the field of computer science or comparable qualification
- Proven experience as a Solutions Architect, preferably with a focus on Drupal and Acquia
- Proven experience gathering and analysing system requirements and managing projects and changes in a dynamic environment
- Depth Knowledge in Content Management, Digital Asset Management, and Product Information Management.
- Passion to work for a global medical technology organization
- Ability to define security framework and tools for secured web solution development
- Understanding of the different types of agile principles, methodologies and ideation frameworks
- Good working knowledge of cloud-based deployment and operation of solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and a very quick grasp
- Independent way of working with high proactivity
- Excellent engagement skills and in particular steering the technical solution teams
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate the vision, new ideas and concepts
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German speaking would be an advantage
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!