Working Student Global Marketing
Frankfurt am Main
About HOYA Surgical Optics
Cataract & refractive surgeons have an extraordinary gift. In nearly a blink of an eye, they can transform the way patients see the world. At HOYA Surgical Optics, our world revolves around refining and perfecting our technologies & solutions for surgeons and their teams. We are devoted to delivering the world’s leading preloaded IOLs, personalized services and specialized support. Together, we find smarter, simpler ways to seamlessly restore sight and enable patients to experience a more vibrant, bold new world. Cataract continues to be a major cause of blindness worldwide, with cataract surgery being one of the most common eye surgeries in the world. The number of cataract surgeries performed globally is expected to increase to almost 33.4 million by 2024. At HOYA Surgical Optics, we enable surgeons to improve vision and quality of life for millions of people suffering from cataract – to help them celebrate life, visually. Our products have been known to offer safety, reliability and ease of use. Quality, Trust, Dedication and Attention to detail are deeply rooted in our Japanese heritage and the HOYA brand. HOYA Surgical Optics is a division of HOYA Corporation, a global technology company based in Japan with over 80 years of excellence in optics design and innovation.
The Global Marketing Team is looking for support at our Frankfurt am Main location (Gateway Gardens, near the airport).
About the job
- Get to know the operational, day-to-day marketing business within medical device
- Take on a variety of tasks across the areas of congress and event management, communication, and digital marketing (website management, social media, digital asset management etc.) For example:
- Learn about the organization & implementation of national and international congresses
- Gather information to develop internal communications (updates on products and activities)
- Assist in the analysis of website performance and implementation of further developments
- Research and prepare social media best practice examples and recommended actions
- Get to know how to work with external agency partners
- Work in an international and intercultural team
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Studies in business administration/marketing, communication/marketing, international business, international management or similar
- You are able to work 15-20 hours per week (or more outside of term time)
- You have a good level of English as well as a basic knowledge of MS Office
- You are organized, proactive, structured and reliable
- You are a problem solver, a team player and eager to learn new things
- Bonus: Digital affinity is an advantage
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!