Working Student in Quality Assurance (d/f/m)
Frankfurt am Main
We, the QA team for the EMEA region (Europe-Middle East-Africa), are looking for support at our Frankfurt am Main location (Gateway Gardens, near the airport).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
You will support as a "link" between warehouse/logistics and the QA department, through a mix of hands-on and administrative work. These include:
- Inspection and documentation of initial samples on new goods receipts
- Inspection and documentation of initial samples on inventory goods from the warehouse
- Supporting the complaints team in following up on customer complaints (in English)
- Preparation of samples and related documents for shipment to Asia
- Support with general administrative tasks
Skills and Competencies
- Enrolled student in the medical-technical-scientific field or comparable fields of study
- Independent and accurate way of working
- Experienced in working with common Microsoft 365 products Office (especially Word, Excel, etc.)
- Fluent German and English (any additional language is a plus)
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Apply Now or E-Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject “Application for 'Job Title'”. Thank you!